Please do not forget about the Prayer Line times available to you from
your church, Pilgrim Rest. The times are Monday & Wednesday at 5:45
pm. and Saturday at 10:15am. Invite your friends to join you!
- Pilgrim Rest, we’re continuing with preparations to come back to in
person worship. The Restart plan has been emailed and mailed to
everyone. If you did not receive a copy please call the church office.
- To sign up for the Covid Vaccine call 414-286-6800, or go to
Milwaukee.gov.covidvax. Make sure it’s connected to the Milwaukee
Health Department and it will not cost you anything.
- The church has cloth face masks available, compliments of one of our
members. Call the office if you would like to pick some up.
- Word of Hope Employment Services – Work Readiness & Job Skills Training
– Sessions: Tues-Thurs; 10:00-12:00, 414-447-1965 x245.
- Fed Ex is hiring. If you have a good driving record and valid driver’s license
go to fedex.com and click on express.
- If you are interested in purchasing the books written by Sister Willie Robinson,
please call the office and leave your name. We will get the books to you as soon as
they are available.
CONGRATS TO THE GRADUATES:
Hi church family. On Sunday, June 13th at 11:30 am immediately following
service we are going to honor our graduates with a parade! Please line up in
the parking lot behind the church. From there you will be directed around to
pass by the graduates.
Honk, cheer, yell! If you would like to give the student a card or gift, you will
be able to drop it in a bag for them. Our graduates include the following:
Pastor Justin L.
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES