- 71St Church Anniversary Sunday is May 21. We will celebrate with dinner held at Clinton Rose Center, 3045 N. MLK Dr. from 3-6pm on Saturday, May 20, 2023. The dinner is $10 per person, 6 and over.
- Parents if you have a child in one of the following categories please register them for recognition on Sunday, June 11. If they are going from:
- K-5 to 1st Grade - 6th Grade to Middle School - 8th Grade to High School. Sign up at either entrance.
- "The Many Hats that Women Wear" - More information to follow
- Men Appreciation Day- June 11
- To all Parents and Grandparents,
We will restart out Angel Choir and Praise Dance Ministry in June. The first rehearsal will be Saturday, June 2, 2023 from 11:00 am until Noon. We will have a brief parent/ grandparent information meeting, then begin rehearsals. This is a great opportunity for your child/grandchild to sing, dance and share their love for Jesus.
- Minister on Call for May - Pastor Corey Barnett, 414-366-2897