In the wake of COVID – 19 (Corona Virus) outbreaks across the globe the church is taking the necessary precautions for the safety of the congregation and those we serve. Beginning March 15, 2020 we will stream service via Facebook Live until further notice. Any questions, please feel free to call the church office at 414-873-1045.
1. We will live by FAITH over FEAR
Philippians 4:6, 7, 6 Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (NRSV)
2. We will PRAY
- Pray for those infected by the Coronavirus around the world.
- Pray with gratitude for those who care for them.
- Pray with gratitude for health specialists and authorities who are combating the spread of infection.
- Pray for government officials and leaders to have the wisdom necessary to make necessary and informed decisions out of care for the public good, particularly those most vulnerable.
- Pray for all who at this time are feeling anxious
3. We will be PATIENT
Ephesians 4:2, 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (NIV)
4. We will FELLOWSHIP
- Worship Service, Bible Study, Lenten Devotional
- Website: https://www.pilgrimrestmilwaukee.org
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PRMBC.MilwaukeeWI
- Phone tree
5. We will MINISTER
We will establish a Communication, Education and Information Team
- Communicate, Educate and Inform
- Plan for our church and community needs
- Coordinate for the needs of our seniors
- Coordinate for the needs of our children
- Coordinate with governmental agencies
6. We will GIVE
- Traditional giving in PRMBC envelopes (Via snail mail to PRMBC or drop-off at PRMBC offices)
- Online via PayPal (Click here)
See .PDF file below for more information regarding COVID-19 (Corona virus)