Sunday, October 16, 2016
• Pilgrim Rest Church Family Day Celebration! Sunday, October 16, 2016
• Town Hall Meeting on 38th Street Saturday October 22, 2016 11:00am
(Come Meet And Greet Our New Neighbors)
• The City of Milwaukee Election Commission Schedule for 2016 Fall General Election In-Person Absentee Voting Flyers are out in the foyer, please take one!
• The 20/40 Ministry is collecting coats, hats, gloves and scarfs. Thank you!
WELCOME! FAMILY DAY CELEBRATION!
• We would like to join with the Congdon Street Baptist Church, as they welcome their new Pastor, Reverend Justin Lester and First Lady Courtney.
The installation weekend is October 29th – 30th, 2016:
The Banquet is October 29th, 2016 at 6:00pm at the Radisson Hotel in
Warwick, RI. Tickets are $45.00 per adult and $20.00 per child (12 and
The Worship Service is Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 11:00 a.m., and the Installation Service is at 4:00 p.m.
Congdon Street Baptist Church
17 Congdon Street
Providence, Rhode Island 02906
• A reminder to our Parents/Guardians to call the office and inform us with our Youth’s Reports Cards, Certificates and other Accomplishments so that they may be acknowledged. 414-873-1045. Also, Youth will need to turn in a copy of their Report Cards to the Youth Department as they receive them to participate in the upcoming events. Thank You!
• Relay for HOPE. The American Cancer Society Relay for Life is the world’s largest fundraising event to save lives from cancer. Form a team and start
fundraising today. October 29, 2016; 11am-4pm, UW-Panther Arena, 400
W. Kilbourn Ave, Milwaukee, WI
• A list of acceptable “Proof of Residence” for the 2016 Voting has been provided. The information state that All Wisconsin Voters must provide proof of residence when registering to vote, flyers located in the foyer.
• Advisory Board Meeting Wednesday, November 2, 2016
• Leadership Meeting Saturday, November 5, 2016 11:00am
• Church Meeting Saturday, November 5, 2016 1:00pm