• ATTN Ministries: Goal Sheets are due today, Sunday, October 2, 2016
• Advisory Board Meeting Wednesday, October 5, 2016 5:00pm
• Budget & Calendar Meeting Saturday, October 8, 2016 10:00am
• St Matthew CME Church Fall Revival Deliverance Service, October 12-14, 2016 @ 6:30pm nightly “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me…to preach deliverance to the captives…to set at liberty them that are bruised” Luke 4:18. Address: 2444 N. 9th Street, Milwaukee, WI
• Pilgrim Rest Church Family Day Celebration October 15 & 16, 2016
To celebrate Family Day 2016 we will have Praise on the Block on North 38th
Street, Saturday October 15, 2016.
There will be tours of the campus at the top of each hour; activities for the
whole family, and a dessert competition, so pull out the family recipe collection and come to claim your trophy!!! All entries must list the
ingredients. Not necessary the recipe but you can share…Please sign up in
• Our Youth Department’s 1st Friday Fellowship is Friday, October 7, 2016 @ 6:00pm.
• We would like to join with the Congdon Street Baptist Church, as they welcome their new Pastor, Reverend Justin Lester and First Lady Courtney.
The installation weekend is October 29th – 30th, 2016:
The Banquet is October 29th, 2016 at 6:00pm at the Radisson Hotel in
Warwick, RI. Tickets are $45.00 per adult and $20.00 per child (12 and
The Worship Service is Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 11:00 a.m., and the Installation Service is at 4:00 p.m.
Congdon Street Baptist Church
17 Congdon Street
Providence, Rhode Island 02906
To Purchase Ads for the souvenir booklet, contact the church at 401-421-4032, the contact person is Thelma Rogers. The deadline is October 8, 2016.
Ads: Full page $50.00 = to 8”x 5-1/2
½ page $25.00 = to 4”x 5 1/2
¼ page $15.00
• A reminder to our Parents/Guardians to call the office and inform us with our Youth’s Reports Cards, Certificates and other Accomplishments so that they may be acknowledged. 414-873-1045. Also, Youth will need to turn in a copy of their Report Cards to the Youth Department as they receive them to participate in the upcoming events. Thank You!
• The City of Milwaukee Election Commission Schedule for 2016 Fall General Election In-Person Absentee Voting Flyers are located in the foyer!
• 3rd Annual Milwaukee Boys and Men of Color Week, October 3 – 8, 2016. Highlighting the Advances of Boys and Men of Color. A schedule of events for the week are in the Foyer. Contact Mike Williams @414-286-5143for more information or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Relay for HOPE. The American Cancer Society Relay for Life is the world’s largest fundraising event to save lives from cancer. Form a team and start fundraising today. October 29, 2016; 11am-4pm, UW-Panther Arena, 400 W. Kilbourn Ave, Milwaukee, WI