* Nehemiah Inc. Summer Youth Learning Camp 2016, Now Enrolling! Six
Weeks, Math & Literacy Camp, June 27th – August 5th, 2016. Hours are 8:00am – 3:00pm. Camp Fee: $175.00 per child. A $25.00 non-refundable deposit at registration secures your child’s seat. Informational Flyers and Applications are in the Foyer.
* Prayer Ministry - National Day Of Prayer, the Theme is “WAKE UP AMERICA”, Thursday, May 5, 2016, 6:30pm - 7:30pm.
* Youth Dept. 1st Friday Game Night, May 6, 2016 at 6:00pm. MC900436151
* Join our Team – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer “Workout” Saturday, May 7, 2016 @ 8:00am at Veterans Park, 1010 N Lincoln Memorial Drive. Start by purchasing a “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer T-Shirt, $17.00. Checks payable to Ladies Workout Express. T-Shirt orders MUST BE Paid by Monday, April 4, 2016. Sign-up in the Foyer
* Attention 2016 graduating seniors. Please turn in your paperwork for the church and families scholarships by Sunday, May 8, 2016. Scholarship Committee, please see Chairperson, Vicky Frazier, Vicky Butler, or Rubye Jones if you have questions.
* Attention Members: Our VBS theme this year is “I’ve Got Talent”. For those who are interested in participating in VBS this year, we are looking for Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Van Drivers, and Volunteers. Please see Sister LaDora Rabon for more information. Please sign up in the Foyer!
* Pilgrim Rest MBC will be providing a CPR/First Aid class taught by Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare on Saturday, June 4, 2016 from 8:00am -1:30pm. Ages 15yrs old to adults can enroll in class. The cost is $35.00 per adult, CPR Certification is for 2 years. Please sign up in the foyer.
* Sister Shyaam Bates will be selling Strawberry, Chocolate and Plain Cheesecakes for Mother’s Day. The price is $25.00 for one nine inch cheesecake that serves 10 to 12 people. Please contact Sister Bates at 414-444-4412. Sign-up sheet in the foyer. Thank you.
* Advisory Board Meeting Wednesday, May 4, 2016 @ 5:00pm
* Leadership Meeting Saturday, May 7, 2016 @ 11:00am
* Church Meeting Saturday, May 7, 2016 @ 1:00pm
* Pilgrim Rest M.B. Church 64th Anniversary, May 14th & 15th, 2016