- School supplies are still available after Service on Sunday. Please see Sister Rabon.
- September 13th, Free Per Artery Disease Screening (PAD).
- Pilgrim Rest will host a virtual health event with Black Health Matters On Sunday, September 25th at 11:30am. This event is to inform us of a rare disease, hATTR Amyloidosis, to help with the identification, diagnosis, treatment and management of high risk patients. More information will be forth coming. Please mark your calendar and plan to attend, in person or virtually.
- October 15&16, 2022 Family Day Celebration.
- November 6, 2022 Start of Giving Tree
H&R Block is hiring! Flexible hours, remote options and extra income. Call Elizabeth Sandretti, 414-426-2580.
Peripheral Artery Disease Screening (PAD) detects blockages in the legs, which can restrict blood flow and cause heart attacks, just like blockages in the heart. Come to Ascension Ebenezer Resource Center, 3132 N. Martin Luther King Dr. for a free screening. September 13, 2022, 10am – 4pm, with lunch included.
Powerful Tools for Caregivers: Free 6-week program. New Date: Program will meet on Wednesdays in October, 11:30am -
1pm. To register, call Martha Loew 414-479-9900 x1947
Alzheimer’s programs are provided free of charge and open to all families from July to October. Please register at link or call 800.272.3900. Please call if you have a family member you need help with.