- Pilgrim Rest will host a virtual health event with Black Health Matters On Sunday, September 25th at 11:30am. This event is to inform us of a rare disease, hATTR Amyloidosis, to help with the identification, diagnosis, treatment and management of high risk patients. More information will be forth coming. Please mark your calendar and plan to attend, in person or virtually.
- School supplies are being given away on Saturday, August 20th from 11am-1pm at Northwest Family Center, 4035 W. Good Hope Rd. Also free haircuts and free food.
- Progressive Baptist Church (8324 W. Keefe Ave.) will host a Vaccination Clinic on Friday, August 28th from 2pm-6pm. Free rides 414-999-1099.
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers: Free 6-week program. New Date: Program will meet on Wednesdays in October, 11:30am - 1pm. To register, call Martha Loew 414-479-9900 x1947.
- Alzheimer’s programs are provided free of charge and open to all families from July to October. Please register at link or call
800.272.3900. Please call if you have a family member you need help with.