- Financial Statements: If you would like to receive a copy of your financial statement, please sign up at either entrance or call the church office.
- Parents & Grandparents Day is coming, be on the lookout!
- No Regrets Men’s Conference:
Saturday, February 4, 2023 – 8am-1pm
Elmbrook Church, 19535 W. Capitol, Brookfield, WI – 262-207-4008
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast:
Saturday, February 11, 2023 – 9am-11am Pilgrim Rest Fellowship Hall
- Snow Removal available for seniors and disabled, call church office.
- The Pilgrim Rest Media Ministry is looking for volunteers. If you are interested in being a part of this ministry see one of the team members: Brothers John Byrd, Ranell Washington, Marcus LaGrant or Sisters Michele Kemp, Neva Moga. We need your help!
- To my Pilgrim Rest Family, thank you for all the kindness you showed me during my recovery. I love you all more than you know.
Pastor Child and The Pilgrim Rest Family, thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers and acts of kindness shown to us during this difficult time. Your enduring love and support will always be remembered by our family.
Marty, Pat, Lamar and The Matthews Family
Dear Pilgrim Rest Family,
My family and I would like to express our sincere gratitude for all of your kind thoughts, well wishes, beautiful card and especially for your many prayers for Prima. We want you to know that they made a difference.
- Sister Janice Shands
- Cold During the Holidays? It doesn’t Need to be this Way! Get a free quote for insulating your attic or your basement to save on heat this winter and make your home more comfortable. You can qualify for $2,00 + rebates and new federal tax credits for doing so, to help save even more money! Homeowners over 60 or who have a disability may be eligible for low or no-cost services. Call Katy Kraemer at Green Homeowners United at 414-604-6418 or http://www.greenhomewi.com/attic to schedule a no-cost visit for quote.