• Attention Youth and Parents: The Youth Department’s Monthly Enrichment School scheduled today at 1:00pm has been cancelled.
• The Women’s Appreciation Day scheduled for today has been cancelled until a later date.
• Pastor Childs and the Deacons’ Ministry invites you to a follow up to hear directly from the membership regarding the state of the church. This time of sharing is targeted for those adult members under the age of 50 who attended the initial session last winter. We will provide feedback and share tangible ideas on your suggestions and involvement in moving forward at the church. The date will be Monday, May 23rd and will last from 6pm-8pm. Please see Deacons JC Frazier or Robert LaGrant with any questions.
• Attention Members: Our VBS theme this year is “I’ve Got Talent” - July 18th – 22nd, 2016. Student Registration for VBS and Summer Camp has started out in the Foyer. Please speak to someone at the desk for more information.
• Nehemiah Inc. Summer Youth Learning Camp 2016, Now Enrolling! Six Weeks, Math & Literacy Camp, June 27th – August 5th, 2016. Hours are 8:00am – 3:00pm. Camp Fee: $175.00 per child. A $25.00 non-refundable deposit at registration secures your child’s seat. Informational Flyers and Applications are in the Foyer.
• Pilgrim Rest MBC will be providing a CPR/First Aid class taught by Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare on Saturday, June 4, 2016 from 8:00am -1:30pm. Ages 15yrs old to adults can enroll in class. The cost is $35.00 per adult, CPR Certification is for 2 years. Please sign up in the foyer.
• Attention Members: The Golden Ministry would like to invite everyone to bring in their recipes for our “Cookbook”. Please turn in your recipes to Sister Toni Burt.
• The Healing House Ministry is asking for donations for Convertor Boxes. If you can assist our ministry please contact Sister Wilma Perine. Thank You!
• Attention Youth & Parents: The Church have acquired a variety of Books from the Next Door, “Books for Kids”. All Youth are welcome to take a book of your choice which are located in the Foyer!
• The Youth Department will have its Youth in Action Day on Saturday, May 28th. We will volunteer at The Gathering, where our youth and children will serve the homeless and the hungry. The time is from 9am to 12:30pm. All youth ages 11 and older are welcome to participate. Please sign up in the foyer and see Deacon Robert LaGrant or Sisters Tracy Craig and Angela Frazier for more information.
• A reminder to our Parents/Guardians to call the office and inform us with our Youth’s Reports Cards, Certificates and other Accomplishments so that they may be acknowledged. 414-873-1045. Also, Youth will need to turn in a copy of their Report Cards to the Youth Department as they receive them to participate in the upcoming events. Thank You!
• 2016 CFSL Schedule at McGovern Park
Monday, May 23, 2016 @ 8”15pm
(Pilgrim Rest vs Alive In Christ)