- Attention Members: Friday, May 7, 2021 Is Family Game Night, 6:00 pm! Instead of doing Youth Friday Game Night, we will do a Church Family Game Night. Everyone is invited to be a part and log on. Mark the date On your calendar and log into Zoom, ID# 86361889072. Hope to see you All there.
- To sign up for the Covid Vaccine call 414-286-6800 or go to Milwaukee.gov.covidvax. Make sure it’s connected to the Milwaukee Health Department and it will not cost you anything.
- If you are an Aurora network patient call 414-219-3898 or 866-443-2584.
- The church has cloth face masks available, compliments of one of our members. Call the office if you would like to pick some up.
- St. Joseph Hospital Ascension Medical Group (AMG) Covid Vaccination
- Word of Hope Employment Services – Work Readiness & Job Skills Training – Sessions: Tues-Thurs; 10:00-12:00, 414-447-1965 x245
Holy Land Tour June 28-July 7, 2022
We will walk the land where Jesus, Moses and other Biblical Individuals walked. We will depart June 29th for Tel Aviv Israel, arriving Tel Aviv June 30th where the tour begins. We spend 1 day and night at the Dan Panorama Hotel on the Mediterranean Sea. We will go to Galilee, Jerusalem, Joppa, Nazareth and the Jordan River (get baptized if you wish).In Jerusalem we will walk in the Garden of Gethsemane and the Mt. of Olives. Stand by King David's Tomb. We will stop by the Dead Sea, where you may want to wade in and float. We will see where David brought down Goliath. We will spend 2 nights in Taba, Egypt on the shores of the Red Sea where you can see the lights of 4 countries. We will travel to St, Catherine’s and go up Mt. Sinai, where Moses received the 10 Commandments, and stand by the Burning Bush. We will do all of this and MORE.
Cost for the trip is $4,790 per person (double occupancy).This includes air, all transfers, breakfast and dinner each day. Tours, visa’s and border taxes. Last night there our dinner will be on the hotel terrace and be able to see where David saw Bathsheba Bathing. We depart Tel Aviv July 8th for our return trip home the 10 commandments and stand by the Burning Bush. A $500 non-refundable deposit will reserve your space. Call the office, 414-873-1045