HAPPY RESURRECTION SUNDAY PILGRIM REST FAMILY, I praise God for you, and for this day as we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, Lord and Friend Jesus, the Christ.
Please continue in prayer for our church family. Please remain prayerful for our church family who have lost loved ones. Please pray also for those who have contracted the Covid-19 (Coronavirus), those who have recovered from the virus, families of those who have passed from the virus.
I continue to encourage you as you cannot be as close and personal to each other as we would like, to be as close and personal to each other as you can.
1. Do less texting and more calling (Yes, actually call the person and talk to them)
2. Use the video calling apps that are available: Face Time / Google Duo / Skype / Zoom
We have three times for you to call in and have prayer. To call into the prayer line, call 425-436-6340, the access code is 394518#. The prayer times are:
- Mondays at 5:45-6:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 5:45-6:00 p.m.
- Saturdays at 10:15-10:30 a.m.
We continue to pray for you and your families.
Love, Pastor Martin and Sis. Thresessa Childs