REGARDING COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
- We will live by FAITH over FEAR
Philippians 4:6, 7, 6 Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (NRSV)
2. We will PRAY
- Pray for those infected by the coronavirus around the world.
- Pray with gratitude for those who care for them.
- Pray with gratitude for health specialists and authorities who are combatting the spread of infection.
- Pray for government officials and leaders to have the wisdom necessary to make necessary and informed decisions out of care for the public good, particularly those most vulnerable.
- Pray for all who at this time are feeling anxious.
3. We will be PATIENT
Ephesians 4:2, 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (NIV)
4. We will FELLOWSHIP
- Worship Service, Bible Study, Lenten Devotional
- Website: https://www.pilgrimrestmilwaukee.org
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PRMBC.MilwaukeeWI
- Phone tree
5. We will MINISTER
We will establish a Communication, Education and Information Team
- Communicate, Educate and Inform
- Plan for our church and community needs
- Coordinate for the needs of our seniors
- Coordinate for the needs of our children
- Coordinate with governmental agencies
6. We will GIVE
- Traditional giving in PRMBC envelopes (Via snail mail to PRMBC or drop-off at PRMBC offices)
- Online giving via PayPal (Click here)