TITLE: LIMITED BY MY EFFORT AND FAITH
TEXT: 2 KINGS 4:1-7
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
A. What was her problem?
B. What is your problem?
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
A. What did she want?
B. What do you want?
WHAT DO YOU HAVE?
A. What did she have?
B. What do you have?
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO?
A. Ask for as many “jars” as you can
B. What are you willing to do?
1. How many jars would you acquire?
2. From whom would you ask for the jars?
3. For how long would you ask for jars?
4. How far would you go to ask for jars? (Physical)
5. How far would you go to ask for jars? (Personal)
C. What are you willing to do?
LIMITED BY MY EFFORT AND FAITH
A. The limitation was in the amount of jars not in the amount of oil
B. The amount of jars was determined by the effort to ask for them
C. The effort to ask for the jars was anchored in the faith to envision full jars on the shelf
NO FAITH + EFFORT = LIMITATIONS