TITLE: GRAB HOLD OF FAITH
TEXT: MARK 5:25-34
- Have you been diagnosed with an untreatable illness?
- Have you spent all your money on treatments?
- Have your situation only gotten worse?
- Have you been considered unfit for the company of others?
- After 12 years of suffering she was desperate for a miracle
- “If I just touch His clothes, I will be healed”.. vs28
GRAB HOLD OF FAITH
- She heard about Jesus…v. 27
- For she said “If only I may touch His clothes…I will be made whole
- Grab hold of faith
WHO TOUCHED ME?
- Master many people have touched you… you asked who touched me?
- Jesus stops, turns, and asks “Who touched my clothes?”… v. 30
- Someone touched me “I felt virtue being release”… v. 30
YOUR FAITH HAS MADE YOU WHOLE
- When she touches Jesus immediately she was healed
- She knows she was healed
- Jesus acknowledged the result of this woman’s faith…her healing
CHALLENGE FOR THE WEEK
DO I HAVE FAITH TO BELIEVE GOD FOR MY MIRACLE?
1 Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the
ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the
seat of the scornful; 2 But his delight is in the law of the
Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night.
Psalm 1:1, 2