- Pilgrim Rest’s Youth Ministry is having an open skills tryout for the 2018 Milwaukee Christian Fellowship Basketball League for young men ages 14-18 (6-12 graders) on Thursday, 11/30/17 at Parklawn Assembly of God from 7pm-9pm. The first team meeting and practice is scheduled for Thursday, 12/7/17 at 6pm-9pm. For additional information please contact Bro. Chad Johnson, Bro. Ranell Washington, Bro. Greg Griffin or Bro. Sam Overton, Jr.
- Would you like the joy of planting a tree and seeing it grow? Then you should see Sister Edith Wilson after service today in the foyer. She only has 8 Baby Spruce Roots, so first come, first serve!
- Thanksgiving Day Service @ Calvary Baptist Church, 10am. 2959 North Teutonia.
- Senior Ministry Outing – “Black Nativity” Play @ Marcus Center on Dec. 8, 2017, 7:30 pm. Cost $29, sign up in the foyer by today, Nov. 19. Sis. Fambro & Pastor Toney.
- 20-40 Ministry Scarfs, hats, gloves and socks drive begins today! Bring your items and place them in the basket in the foyer or bring them to the office Monday-Friday.
- If you have old Sunday school books, that you do not want to keep, please bring them to the church to be sent to Africa.
- HOUSTON MISSIONS MINISTRY TEAM
As we are prayerfully considering ways to continue assisting the residents of Houston & Puerto Rico who were affected by Hurricanes, we are forming a Houston Missions Ministry Team. This team will coordinate the resources of the church, and explore long-term options to work through our Houston Missionaries to minister to families in Houston & in Puerto Rico. Call the church office if you are interested in being a part of this ministry.
- BUILDING SAFE COMMUNITIES, SHERMAN PARK
Get to know neighborhood police officers and fellow residents who live, work, learn or worship in Sherman Park. Free community meal followed by listening circles (Police & Residents) guided by Zeidler Center Facilities. 4 Dates: Thursdays @ 6:00pm, Nov. 16, Jan. 4. The sessions will be held here at Pilgrim Rest in the School Auditorium. Call the Church Office to register or with your questions. See attached flyer