HAPPY 66th ANNIVERSARY PILGRIM REST!
VBS – July 16-20, 2018 –We are looking for Teachers, teacher helpers, kitchen staffers and monitors. If you are interested see either Sisters Rabon or Smith or sign up in the foyer. Registration will begin soon.
• DID YOU KNOW Pilgrim Rest has a PRAYER MINISTRY that prays for the church and the community, weekly. Please join us Mondays/Thursdays 5-6PM in the fellowship hall. EVERY 3RD Monday we have corporate prayer.
• Sons of Praise and Daughters of Praise will rehearse 2nd & 4th Sundays after worship service. If your child is interested in being a part of either team, see Brothers Moore, Torrence or Nash or Sisters Frost or Spencer.
• ATTENTION! We need your Plastic Grocery Bags for Central City Churches Ministries. Bring them and place in the can in the foyer.
• Pastor Childs is on WGLB-1560 Radio Station each Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. If you have the opportunity, listen.
ATTENTION GRADUATES! If you are graduating from K5 to 1st grade, 5th grade to 6th grade, 8th grade to 9th grade, or High School, please sign up in the foyer, by June 3rd, forRecognition Day.
• Sunday, May 27, 2018- Women’s Appreciation Day
• Sunday, June 10, 2018 – Scholarship Recognition Sunday
• Sunday, June 17, 2018 – Pin-A-Brother for Prostate Cancer Awareness Campaign
• Saturday, June 23, 2108 – Men’s Health Awareness
• Sunday, June 24, 2018 – Men’s Appreciation Day
• The Nehemiah Summer Camp is also looking for youth and adult volunteers. If you have 1 hour or 2 hours, we need you; whatever time you can give, we need you!
• Enroll your children and grandchildren today! The Nehemiah Summer camp begins June 25th and ends August 3rd. Applications are available in the foyer. The camp is $300 for 6 weeks, with fieldtrips included. You may also sign up to sponsor a child for the full time, for one week or make donation to the camp.
- Announcements – December 9, 2018 December 9, 2018
- Is It A Boy Or Girl? Neither, It Is God – Pastor Martin Childs Jr. D. Min. December 9, 2018
- Pastor’s Pen – December 9, 2018 December 9, 2018
- Now What? November 24, 2018
- HOW MUCH DO I LOVE JESUS? HOW MUCH DO I GIVE? (Pt. III) Pastor Martin Childs Jr. D. Min. November 24, 2018