Community Announcements and Jobs:
Attention! If you signed up for the Evangelistic Informational Session, it will be immediately after service in the Fellowship Hall.
• Our Monthly Youth Workers’ Meeting on tomorrow, April 1st at 530pm. Business of importance. Any adult that is interested in working with our children and youth are welcome to attend. We will meet in the Youth Wing of the church in the lower level. Please see Deacon Robert S. or Sister Lynne LaGrant with any questions.
• Security Ministry Meeting – Saturday, April 6 at 9:00 am. If you are interested in becoming a part of this ministry, please join us.
• Attention Women of Pilgrim Rest! The Women’s Choir will minister in music on Sunday, April 21, 2019. Keep this date in mind and rehearsal dates will follow!
• The Youth Department will go see the movie The Green Book: Guide To Freedom for our monthly Game Night on Friday, April 5th. Please sign up in the foyer if you are interested in attending. The cost is $6 and this is a ticketed event with limited supply. Priority will be given to those that served at our Youth in Action Day at the US Bank Building on March 9th. Please see Deacon Robert S. or Sister Lynne LaGrant with any questions.
• MCFBL (Milwaukee Christian Fellowship Basketball League) Players Banquetwill be held at Bowlero 11737 West Burleigh Street on Saturday, April 6 from 1-4 pm. Tickets are $25.
• It’s Baseball time! Practice will start in April. If you are interested, sign up in the foyer. More information will follow.
• WGBSC (Wisconsin General Baptist State Convention) Congress of Christian Ed., Spring Session, will be held Thursday, Apr.4-6, 2019. Information and sign up in the foyer and at Parking lot entrance.
• SAVE THE DATE – Church Anniversary Activity -Saturday, May 18 from 3pm-6pm. More information will follow!
• April 20 @ 10 am –Pilgrim Rest will sponsor an Alzheimer Seminar. Please mark your calendars and let your family & friends know.
• Check for job postings in the foyer
• Interested in purchasing a Quilt? Call the Quilt Lady @ 414-461-0588.
• The Earn & Learn Applications are available at: employmilwaukee/earn&learn.org. You must be at least 14 yrs. old to apply.
• In preparation for the Wisconsin General State Convention Spring Concert, there will be a rehearsal of Children and Youth on March 29th at the Mt. Zion MBC (2nd Garfield) from 6:30-8:00 pm. All the young people, ages 5-17 are invited to participate. Please encourage your young people to come to the rehearsal.