Sunday, March 10, 2019
A Special Thank you to all the Youth who participated in Black History month presentations.
* Wednesday, March 6, 2019 @ 7:00 pm is Ash Wednesday, Service at Zion Hill Baptist Church 1825 W. Hampton. Lenten Services run every Wednesday until April 17th . Wednesday, 12:00 pm Service will be held at St. Perter B.C. 7283 W. Appleton Ave. There will be no Wednesday or Thursday Bible Study’s here at Pilgrim Rest during that time period. We hope to see everyone on each Wednesday at Zion Hill. The van will be in service for each Wednesday night, call the church office.
* Saturday, March 16, 1pm – Choir Rehearsal for the Children of Pilgrim Rest. They will sing on Sunday, March 17th.
* It’s Softball time! Practice will start in April. If you are interested, sign up in the foyer. More information will follow.
* WGBSC (Wisconsin General Baptist State Convention) Congress of Christian Ed., Spring Session, will be held Thursday, Apr.4-6, 2019. Information and sign up in the foyer and at Parking lot entrance.
* SAVE THE DATE – Church Anniversary Activity -Saturday, May 18 from 3pm-6pm. More information will follow!