- Attention!! If you are graduating from K-5 to 1st, 6th-7th, or 8thor 9thgrade please sign up in the foyer TODAY.
- Attention! Nehemiah Summer Camp will not be held this year. We look forward to returning next year to serve you.
- Baseball practice will be held every Sunday at the field on 51st& Keefe at 4pm.
- Mixon Institute, Saturday, June 15 from 10 am -12 pm. All are welcome to attend. Leaders and Teachers it is mandatory that you be in attendance.
- The Youth Department will partner with MEEP for an educational field trip to the Milwaukee Water Works Facility on Friday, June 21st. All children and youth between the ages of 10-18 are welcome to attend. The cost is free, but will be limited to those that sign up in the foyer with parental consent. Please see Sister Lilly Simmons or Deacon Robert LaGrant with any questions.
- VBS will be held July 22-26, 2019. We are looking for: teachers, kitchen workers and monitors. Please see Sister Rabon today or sign up in the foyer!
- Please join Sister Sherry Switzer at the Zumba Party Fundraiser on June 22, 2019, from 10 am – 12 pm. For more details see the flyers in the foyer.
- Summer 2019 Tennis Camp – June 17 thru August 9, from 1pm-4pm at North Division Tennis Courts, for ages 7-17. The Instructor is Mr. Bob Rush. Registration and Applications are in the foyer.
- DOING WHO I AM – Pastor Martin Childs Jr. D. Min January 11, 2020
- Pastor’s Pen – January 12, 2020 January 11, 2020
- ANNOUNCEMENTS – January 12, 2020 January 11, 2020
- ANNOUNCEMENTS DEC 8, 2019 December 8, 2019
- IT IS ALL ABOUT LOVE: I LOVE JESUS – PASTOR CHILDS December 8, 2019