Sis Barbara Harvey & Family Sis Anita Jones & family
Bro Don Watts Sis Wilma Harris & family
The Ball family Sis Freddie Spiva and family
Sis Monique Wholter & Son
Families of Violence
Sis Ruby Graham Daughter-in-law, Betty Cooper
Pray for our transition to 38th Street
Pray for revival in the City of Milwaukee
The Sick & Shut-in List
Sister Hattie Oglen Sister Eva Ellis
Sister Minnie Delaney Sister Geneva Bost
Sister Maracin Nord
Nursing Homes/Health Care & Rehab Centers
Sister Willa Lau Lake Terrace Health & Rehab Ctr., 2115 E. Woodstock Place
Sister Freddie MaJeed Alexian Villiage, 9301 North 76th Street
Brother Thomas Shine Birchwood Rehab, 9632 W. Appleton Ave
Geraldine Walker Matthews of Glendale, 7325 N Port Washington Rd
Sister Linda Mixon-Dozier Wellspring Nursing Home, 9350 W Fond du Lac Ave
Reverend Leroy B. Mixon Wellspring Nursing Home, 9350 W Fond du Lac Ave
Sister Nather Roby Golden Living Assisted Living, 1616 W. Bender Rd
Pastor Childs is on WGLB-1560 Radio Station each Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. If you have the opportunity, listen in!
- The 20/40 Ministry is collecting coats, hats, gloves and scarfs. Thank you!
- If you or someone you know is in need of a coat this winter, please contact the Salvation Army Distribution Center (414)464-2940 to set up an appointment
- The Youth Department 1st Friday Fellowship, February 3,2017
- Those who would like to participate with Daughters of Praise (Praise Dance) or the Sons of Praise (Stick Ministry), please see Sister Rabon or sign up in the foyer.
- Nehemiah, Inc. is looking for volunteers to join the 2017 Summer Camp Planning Committee. We need YOU, our children need YOU! Please sign up in the foyer.
- The Men’s No Regrets Conference @ New Testament Church, February 4,
- (more details to follow) or see Pastor Edmond Davis.
- Financial Contribution Statement – if you would like to receive your financial contribution statement for 2016, please sign up in the foyer