The Family of Mother Alee Glen
Sister Shirley Nash & Family
Sister Nyette Brown-Ellis & Family
Bro Don Watts
Sis Monique Wholter & Son
Families of Violence
Sis Ruby Graham Daughter-in-law, Betty Cooper
Pray for revival in the City of Milwaukee
The Sick & Shut-in List
Sister Hattie Oglen Sister Eva Ellis
Sister Minnie Delaney Sister Geneva Bost
Sister Maracin Nord
Nursing Homes/Health Care & Rehab Centers
Sister Willa Lau Bria on the Lake., 2115 E. Woodstock Place
Sister Freddie MaJeed Alexian Villiage, 9301 North 76th Street
Brother Thomas Shine Birchwood Rehab, 9632 W. Appleton Ave
Geraldine Walker Matthews of Glendale, 7325 N Port Washington Rd
Sister Linda Mixon-Dozier Wellspring Nursing Home, 9350 W Fond du Lac Ave
Reverend Leroy B. Mixon Wellspring Nursing Home, 9350 W Fond du Lac Ave
Sister Nather Roby Golden Living Assisted Living, 1616 W. Bender Rd
- Pastor Childs is on WGLB-1560 Radio Station each Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. If you have the opportunity, listen in!
- Security Ministry Meeting, Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 9:00am. This meeting is mandatory for all members. If you are interested in becoming a part of this ministry, please join us!
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATIONS!!! The Vita Program Riverwoods Center
526 East Concordia Avenue. February 6-April 18. Call 414-906-9650 for an appointment.
- The 20/40 Ministry is collecting coats, hats, gloves and scarfs. Thank you!
- If you or someone you know is in need of a coat this winter, please contact the Salvation Army Distribution Center (414)464-2940 to set up an appointment
- PEANUT BUTTER DRIVE! The Pilgrim Rest Ushers in conjunction with the Milwaukee Fire Department will be collecting jars of peanut butter to help the area food pantries. If you would like to participate, just bring your jars of peanut butter and place them in the container in the foyer. Thank You!
- Those who would like to participate with Daughters of Praise (Praise Dance) or the Sons of Praise (Stick Ministry), please see Sister Rabon or sign up in the foyer.
- Nehemiah, Inc. is looking for volunteers to join the 2017 Summer Camp Planning Committee. We need YOU, our children need YOU! Please sign up in the foyer.
- Financial Contribution Statement – if you would like to receive your financial contribution statement for 2016, please sign up in the foyer.