* Contribution Statements, if you would like to receive your statement, please sign up in the foyer.
* Pilgrim Rest Boys Basketball – Saturday, March 02, at 3:00pm., St. Mark vs Pilgrim Rest at St. Augustine Prep located at 2605 S. 5th Street.
* Saturday, March 9, 9am-1pm – Annual Pre-College Fair 2019 @ Marquette Alumni Memorial Union, Ballroom E. For more information contact Bro. Greg Griffin, Gregory.email@example.com
* The Youth Department will have our quarterly Youth In Action Day on Saturday, March 9th. We will again volunteer with the American Lung Association at the Climb for Air at the US Bank Building. All youth ages 11 and above are welcomed and encouraged to attend. Please arrive at the church by 715am as we will leave immediately at 730am. We will also attend the Marquette University College Fair immediately following. Please sign up in the foyer to attend and contact Deacon Robert S or Sister Lynne LaGrant with any questions.
* February, Black History Month, was established to celebrate and recognize often neglected accomplishments of African-Americans throughout history. Each week in the month of February our children and youth will acknowledge and honor those who have contributed to our society, but who have been overlooked or forgotten. For our history facts we have chosen the title, “DO YOU KNOW”?