- Christmas Sunrise Service Monday, December 25, 2017, 6:00a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Watch Meeting Fellowship – Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:00 pm, Sunday School at 8:00 am, Sunday morning worship at 9:15 am.
- The Youth Department will have our New Year’s Eve Outing to The Rock Snowpark. We invite you to join us for Group Snow Tubing and Dinner at 4pm. All are welcome to attend and those 10 and under will require an adult chaperone to participate. The cost is $16 and all who attend must stay for Watch Night Services on that night. Please see Deacon Robert S. or Sister Lynne LaGrant with questions and please sign up in the foyer
- 20-40 Ministry Scarfs, hats, gloves and socks drive begins today! Bring your items and place them in the basket in the foyer or bring them to the office Monday-Friday.
- S.B presents Kids Choice Annual Toy Drive, Monday, December 18, 2017 5pm-8pm|2053 N. Martin Luther King Dr. Hot chocolate & treats, face paint, coat giveaway. For more info contact: Alana Holmes 414-429-4694; Ashley Ozier 414-722-9703.
- Salvation Army Christmas Family Feast – Monday, December 25 from 11:00am – 2:30 pm at 400 West Wisconsin Ave.
- Get Covered, Wisconsin! Obamacare or ACA is still Law. Enroll or renew. Just call 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898-211. Flyers in foyer.
- Youth Build, get paid! Building your future, get paid to earn your diploma,
- learn the construction trade, and rebuild your community! Sign up for Youth Build today! Cr-sdc.org/program/career services or call 414-906-2711. See the flyers in the foyer for more information.
- If you are a High School student with aspirations to become a doctor or enter the medical field, Check this out! Applications now open for “Apprenticeship in Medicine”. Call 414-955-8735, fax 414-955-0129 or email email@example.com. Flyers in foyer.
- HOUSTON MISSIONS MINISTRY TEAM
As we are prayerfully considering ways to continue assisting the residents of Houston & Puerto Rico who were affected by Hurricanes, we are forming a Houston Missions Ministry Team. This team will coordinate the resources of the church, and explore long-term options to work through our Houston Missionaries to minister to families in Houston & in Puerto Rico. Call the church office if you are interested in being a part of this ministry.
- BUILDING SAFE COMMUNITIES, SHERMAN PARK
Get to know neighborhood police officers and fellow residents who live, work, learn or worship in Sherman Park. Free community meal followed by listening circles (Police & Residents) guided by Zeidler Center Facilities. Last Date: Thursday @ 6:00pm, Jan. 4. The sessions will be held here at Pilgrim Rest in the School Auditorium. Call the Church Office to register or with your questions. See attached flyer.