- ATTENTION! Parents, all children participating in the Christmas Program it is important that they remain after Service today for rehearsal.
- Leadership make up meeting will be on Thursday, December 14th @5:30pm. The meeting will be held in the Fellowship Hall.
- Youth Department “Cookie Bake” Saturday, December 16 @6pm
- Resurrection (Christmas)Sunday Church School Program, December 17 @8am
- Christmas Sunrise Service Monday, December 25, 2017, 6:00a.m.
- December 31, 2017 8:00 am Sunday School, 9:15 am Morning Worship and 8:00 pm New Year’s Eve Fellowship.
- 20-40 Ministry Scarfs, hats, gloves and socks drive begins today! Bring your items and place them in the basket in the foyer or bring them to the office Monday-Friday.
- The Summit on Black Male Youth-Milwaukee will be held at UW-Milwaukee’s campus on Wednesday, December 13 (for middle school) and Thursday, December 14(for high school). Volunteers are needed for BOTH DAYS. If you are interested in signing up to help go to signupgenius.com. The summit on black male youth fosters discussion of issues and finding solutions to challenges faced by the young men in their academic and personal lives. The volunteers of this summit are valued individuals that help make the summit an enjoyable and insightful experience for the attendees. Please sign up, various positions are available.
- Salvation Army Christmas Family Feast – Monday, December 25 from 11:00am – 2:30 pm at 400 West Wisconsin Ave.
- Get Covered, Wisconsin! Obamacare or ACA is still Law. Enroll or renew. Just call 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898-211. Flyers in foyer.
- Youth Build, get paid! Building your future, get paid to earn your diploma,
- learn the construction trade, and rebuild your community! Sign up for Youth Build today! Cr-sdc.org/program/career services or call 414-906-2711. See the flyers in the foyer for more information.
- If you are a High School student with aspirations to become a doctor or enter the medical field, Check this out! Applications now open for “Apprenticeship in Medicine”. Call 414-955-8735, fax 414-955-0129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Flyers in foyer.
- HOUSTON MISSIONS MINISTRY TEAM
As we are prayerfully considering ways to continue assisting the residents of Houston & Puerto Rico who were affected by Hurricanes, we are forming a Houston Missions Ministry Team. This team will coordinate the resources of the church, and explore long-term options to work through our Houston Missionaries to minister to families in Houston & in Puerto Rico. Call the church office if you are interested in being a part of this ministry.
- BUILDING SAFE COMMUNITIES, SHERMAN PARK
Get to know neighborhood police officers and fellow residents who live, work, learn or worship in Sherman Park. Free community meal followed by listening circles (Police & Residents) guided by Zeidler Center Facilities. Last Date: Thursday @ 6:00pm, Jan. 4. The sessions will be held here at Pilgrim Rest in the School Auditorium. Call the Church Office to register or with your questions. See attached flyer.