· Wednesdays, Lenten Services @ 7:00 pm at Zion Hill Baptist Church, 1825 W. Hampton and 12:00 pm at St. Peter B.C. 7283 W. Appleton Ave. There will be no Wednesday or Thursday Bible Study’s here at Pilgrim Rest during this time period. We hope to see everyone on each Wednesday at one of the services. The van will be in service for each Wednesday night, call the church office. Good Friday Service, is April 19@12 Noon, at Mt. Zion Baptist Church 2207 North 2nd Street.
· Attention All! If you have a loved one suffering from Alzheimer or Dementia, or if you know someone who has a loved one suffering, this session is for you. On Saturday, April 20, 2019, at 10 am, we have an Alzheimer Session scheduled here at Pilgrim Rest in the Fellowship Hall. The information that will be provided will be a tremendous help to you and your family as you journey through this illness. Sign up in the foyer or near the parking lot entrance.
· Sunday, April 21 – Children and Youth to host Resurrection Breakfast.
· Attention Women of Pilgrim Rest! The Women’s Choir will minister in music on Sunday, April 28, 2019. Rehearsals are: April 13 @2pm, April 25 @ 6pm & April 27 @ 2pm. You don’t have to have a Tamela Mann voice, just a willingness to praise. Please join us!
· Attention Golden Ministry!! We will attend the play “Two Trains Running” on May 5th at 2:00 pm@ Milwaukee Rep Theater. The cost is $32 and is due on April 21st. Please sign up in the foyer.
· It’s Baseball time! Practice will start in April. If you are interested, sign up in the foyer. More information will follow.
· SAVE THE DATE – Pilgrim Rest “Blanket of Love” Meeting, Friday, April 26 @ 6pm-7:30pm in the Fellowship Hall. If you are pregnant or know someone who is, please join us!