- Attention Parents! We need your children in Church School! Remember your children need to attend Church School in order to participate in Youth Department Activities.
- Would you like the joy of planting a tree and seeing it grow? Then you should see Sister Edith Wilson after service today in the foyer. She only has 8 Baby Spruce Roots, so first come, first serve!
- 20-40 Ministry Scarfs, hats, gloves and socks drive begins today! Bring your items and place them in the basket in the foyer or bring them to the office Monday-Friday.
- Saturday, November 18 -Leadership Meeting,11:00 am/Church Meeting, 1:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Day Service @ Calvary Baptist Church, 10am
- Senior Ministry Outing – “Black Nativity” Play @ Marcus Center on Dec. 8, 2017, 7:30 pm. Cost $29, sign up in the foyer by Nov. 19. Sis. Fambro & Pastor Toney.
- If you have old Sunday school books, that you do not want to keep, please bring them to the church to be sent to Africa.
Pastor Martin Childs, Jr. Victims in Florida
Sister Marquyala Ellison’s mother Sreniee Johnson Victims in Houston, TX
Sister Prima Triplett Victims in Puerto Rico
Brother Meeks’ brother Robert Families of Violence
James & Betty Cooper (Sister Graham’s Son & wife) Our Children (they all belong to us)
Sister Francine Smith Pray for revival in the Milwaukee
Sister Erma Smith
The Sick & Shut-in List
Sister Harriet Harrison Sister Eva Ellis Brother Don Watts
Sister Minnie Delaney Sister Geneva Bost Sister Hattie Oglen
Sister Maracin Nord Sister Mattie Bailey Sister Nather Roby Sister Betty Stephens Sister Eora Williams Brother Willie Allen
Nursing Homes/Health Care & Rehab Centers
Prima Triplett Bria on the Lake, 2115 E. Woodstock Place
Sister Willa Lau Bria on the Lake, 2115 E. Woodstock Place
Sister Freddie MaJeed Alexian Villiage, 9301 North 76th Street
Geraldine Walker Matthews of Glendale, 7325 N Port Washington Rd
Sister Linda Mixon-Dozier Wellspring Nursing Home, 9350 W Fond du Lac Ave
Reverend Leroy B. Mixon Wellspring Nursing Home, 9350 W Fond du Lac Ave
Attention Church Members and Guests: Our Box Tops for Education basket is still located in the foyer along with a list of products that they are found on. We also have posters to show some of the things schools are able to pay for with the proceeds from the box tops. We thank you for your support. — Sisters Bea Holt & Rubye Jones, PRMBC Library Ministry.
- Pastor Childs is on WGLB-1560 Radio Station each Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. If you have the opportunity, listen.
- Remember to check the foyer for the job listings and other interesting information.
- HOUSTON MISSIONS MINISTRY TEAM
As we are prayerfully considering ways to continue assisting the residents of Houston & Puerto Rico who were affected by Hurricanes, we are forming a Houston Missions Ministry Team. This team will coordinate the resources of the church, and explore long-term options to work through our Houston Missionaries to minister to families in Houston & in Puerto Rico. Call the church office if you are interested in being a part of this ministry.
- BUILDING SAFE COMMUNITIES, SHERMAN PARK
Get to know neighborhood police officers and fellow residents who live, work, learn or worship in Sherman Park. Free community meal followed by listening circles (Police & Residents) guided by Zeidler Center Facilities. 4 Dates: Thursdays @ 6:00pm, Sept. 21, Oct. 26, Nov. 16, Jan. 4. The sessions will be held here at Pilgrim Rest in the School Auditorium. Call the Church Office to register or with your questions.
- Applications now open for “Apprenticeship in Medicine”. Call 414-955-8735, fax 414-955-0129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Flyers in foyer.
- The Salvation Army will be giving away coats on Friday, December 8 and Saturday, December 9 from 9am – 3pm at 5880 North 60th If you are in need of a coat before the family distribution date please call 414-464-2940. Please note that inventory is limited, but they will do their best to get you a coat.
- The Bucks organization will sponsor “Beyond the Game” Understanding & Leveraging your role as coach/mentor to inspire change.
Dates: Thursday, Nov. 16, 5-8pm & Saturday, Nov. 18, 9am -3pm
Location: Journey House, 2110 West Scott Street, Milwaukee 53204
If you are a coach, mentor, teacher and out of school time youth provider from a community based organization in Milwaukee you are invited to participate. Maximum capacity 200. Flyers are available in the foyer.